Since the first Camp Feral! in 1998 workshops have been an important part of programming! These classes help furries learn and hone their skills in art, writing, costuming and more. Helping campers advance their skills is something we are very proud of and some of our previous students have even gone on to become workshop instructors themselves.
The following list of workshops is made up of traditional classes taught year after year, and it may change as instructors confirm. New ideas and guest instructors (such as Flain Falcon in 2009 who held a panel on Podcasting and New Media) will likely pop up as well! We will let you know what is set in stone here once it’s confirmed!
This page will be updated as the year progresses and the workshops become solidified! Check back for updates! Included below are some examples of some of the previous workshops Camp Feral! has hosted.
- Point Nowhere Panel: Keto will be sharing his upcoming project “Point Nowhere”
- Cocks n’ Craft: Draw your own dicks, sculpt your own dicks, and THEN…
- Ears: Learn to start building a fursuit by making your own set of ears! And to make things better, you get to take it home! ($5 material fee)
- Paper Making: Learn how to make paper sheets using recycled materials and adding in things from nature. ($5 material fee)
- Plushie Sewing: Start developing your sewing skills and create a little friend to take home. ($10 material fee)
- Tie Dying: Make your clothes gayer with the power of RAINBOWS! Bring something white to dye, or grab a special camp feral shirt for $25
- Wood burning: Learn how to create something with wood and fire!
- Improv 101: Learn the basics of improv comedy! Learn “Yes, And” skills and how to build a scene, then play some games with the skills we cover!
Workshop slots are full for 2017! If you have any questions, contact us here!