Lost and Found
Lost something at camp? Found something in your luggage that wasn’t yours when you got home? Take a look in our virtual lost and found bin to see if you can reunite with your beloved material good(s), or reunite someone else with their’s!
How to Get your Item from Lost to Found:
Please contact email@example.com with the subject line “Lost and Found [Insert Your Item(s) Name Here]” if one or more of these items is yours! Please include the following info in the body of your email:
1. Whether you want to pick up the item or have it mailed to you (at your own expense).
2. a. If you want to pick up the item: if you’d like to pick up the item at our Dealer’s Den table at Furnal Equinox or at next year’s Camp Feral!
2. b. If you want it mailed to you: your full legal name, your full shipping address including country, what method you are able to pay us (through PayPal or Canadian bank account e-transfer) and what email/name that will be coming from. Items will be sent using Canada Post, unless otherwise noted. You can get an estimate of the cost for shipping your item here.
How to Turn in a Found Item After Camp:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Found Item [Insert Item(s) Name Here]” and include the owner’s name if applicable, as well as a photo. We will be in touch with you with what to do next.
2023 Found Bin:
2023 Lost & Being Looked for:
- Giant fan with rainbow maple leaf – belongs to Salix
- 2022 FE dragon pin (features the head of an ancient dragon) – belongs to Jin; lost around Rustic Lounge