You’ve registered for camp. You’ve made a list of everything you need. You’ve packed, travelled, arrived, eaten and now it’s time to…WHA?!??! What about the cabin?!
No worries, we have you covered! Here are the instructions on how to set up your cabin for Feral! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FIRST…JUST WHAT KIND OF CABINNER ARE YOU?
You probably fit in one of these three types. Choose one and head to the section that tells you how to set up your cabin!
1. I have a group of friends (or maybe just one or two) who’d like to be put together in one cabin!
2. I’m not sure who I’d like to bunk with, so I’d like some help!
3. I’m a first-timer! I don’t know anyone!!
Now, please head to the corresponding section and follow the instructions!
1. I have one, or a group of friends who’d like to be put together in one cabin!
This one is the easiest way to set up a cabin.
- Get in contact with your friends, make sure they want to do the same thing!
- Check out the Cabin Map (at the bottom of this page) and choose your first, second and third favourite cabins.
- Contact us at email@example.com with a list of everyone, furry name and email, and your cabin choices
- We will be contacting everyone to confirm they would like to be in the same cabin, so make sure you tell your friends to be ready to answer!
- As we confirm entire cabins, we’ll let you know along with any other relevant information! Everyone will learn their cabin assignments after dinner when you arrive at camp!
2. I’m not sure who I’d like to bunk with, so I’d like some help
This one is a bit more difficult. We will do our best to assign you a cabin you will enjoy. Follow these instructions:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know your furry name and email.
- We will send you a few questions and chat back and forth to get an idea of what kind of cabin might be best for you.
- We will try to find a good match for you; first among veteran campers’ cabins, secondly among first timers and other ‘unsure’ cabins!
We will try to connect you with all your new cabin mates, and everyone will find out their cabin assignments after dinner when you arrive at camp!
3. I’m a first timer!!!
This one is similar to #2, with one big difference:
- Contact us at email@example.com, with your furry name and email.
- We will ask you some questions about yourself to build an idea of who you are.
- We will then work hard to put you in a cabin with veteran campers who can help show you the ropes of Feral!
- We will try to connect you with all your new cabin mates, and everyone will find out their cabin assignments after dinner when you arrive at camp!
We started to offer the three Curve Cabins in 2015! These cabins hold four campers each, and are near Cabin 36. Since they are exclusive and limited, please follow the instructions closely to ensure you reserve one of these special cabins!
- Ensure that you and three friends (four total) are all registered for camp.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request one of the Curves.
- They will be given first come, first serve to the first three groups of four who are registered AND PAID to attend camp.
If one or more of your friends is unable to attend camp and you have fewer than four upon arrival, you must replace the missing campers or Camp Feral! reserves the right to give the Curve Cabin to another group of four who has requested the cabin. The Curve Cabins must have four campers in them and be pre-requested. No fewer than four campers per Curve Cabin.
Once you’re in your cabin, you may notice many of the campers have made cabin plaques over the years! If your cabin would like to make your own cabin plaque to commemorate your time at Camp Feral! please let us know, and we can direct you to a camp staffer who will set you and your cabin-mates up with the basics to make your own plaque! It can depict an image relating to our theme or have drawings of everyone in the cabin, or simply just list all of your names and have a snazzy ‘Cabin Title.’ They can be on wood, on bristol board, carved out of bronze…whatever your heart desires.
Here is a map of available cabins! Please note the ‘Lights Out!’ designation of each area. When setting up your cabin, please select your first, second and third favourite cabins. Obviously, if everyone chooses the same cabins, we’ll have to assign people to a different one (first come, first serve) but we’ll work as hard as we can to make sure everyone gets a cabin they prefer!